Monday, February 1, 2016

Three Stooges Root Beer, Shaq-Fu Punch & Perpectual Bempah

If you're wondering how I came across such a name like Perpectual Bempah, it was what I thought was a fake name I came across online a few days ago... until I did a Google search and it's a name that someone actually has. Here's a recap of what I've done in the past week. Monday, I went to Walmart to get some miscellaneous items and it was a typical time there. Tuesday and Wednesday I did not do anything of note. Thursday, I did go out and about and ended up at both Barnes & Noble (where I got some random books; yes, I am still on that kick) and MovieStop (where I got some random discs); I won't mention what I got specifically, as that's private information. I went out on Thursday despite the rainy weather. It rained a few days this week, which is fine by me as it was needed... except that the trope I've mentioned of people driving even worse when there's “sky water” on the ground, and as it's always true, I always have to mention it.

As an aside, I was in a convenience store and noticed that there was a new product known as Shaq-Fu Punch. There are several different flavors; I got the punch flavor and it was fine, I guess. In the past I had the Shaq cream sodas they were also fine, I guess. To be honest I am not a big fan of Shaq as a human being but I'll still have his beverages and at least they aren't terrible.

Friday, that wasn't so hot a day. I was in Orlando because of reasons. The traffic on that day was absolutely brutal. I mean, legendarily bad. It was to the point that a few times I almost called 911 due to how some people were acting. One in particular I knew was impaired due to how reckless they were. I was going to make that call... except that he pulled into a neighborhood so I didn't. The only positive of the day is that for the first time in months I ate at an Ale House and as they have good food, I was happy to have that as a dinner... along with some Leinenkugel Cranberry Ginger Shandy, which I had on a lark and it was better than expected.

Saturday I didn't do anything, so onto Sunday. On that day, things were better. I did go somewhere and the traffic was the usual idiocy, but at least it wasn't the idiocy I dealt with on Friday. I realized that I hadn't been in the southern part of Lakeland since last summer so it was the time to make that drive. I returned to the Lakeside Village outdoor mall and not only did I get some more random (cheap) books from Books-A-Million but I got some gourmet sodas from Rocket Fizz; the one I'll mention is Three Stooges Wise Guy Root Beer, which I definitely had to get and will try soon. I then ate at one of my favorite restaurants-PDQ-where I always enjoy their tasty food and I am still waiting for one to open closer to me. Speaking of trying, I had two different flavors of Bai, and those drinks are.. well, alright.

When I return a week from today, not much is on the agenda, although at least I know I'll be talking about the Super Bowl, and I hope the Coldplay halftime show doesn't literally put me to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment