Monday, March 30, 2015

The One Time A WWE Hall Of Famer Cut A Promo On Me

I know some local wrestling people would want me to bring it up but on Saturday night one of the people that was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame was Larry Zbyszko, the wrestler turned commentator who did those old WCW Nitro shows. He lives in Florida and for some reason is friends with some people I really don't care for. I still don't know how it happened as I doubt he ever read what I wrote about the local Florida wrestling scene back when I did that way back when, but someone told him about me and at a show I was at, he came out and the strange feeling I had came true, and he started talking about me! I couldn't even tell you what he said; I ended up leaving at that point as I was confused and had no clue what would happen next; for my personal safety I left. I had some strange moments in my life but this has to be the strangest, a famous wrestler angrily ranting and raving against me at a show I was at. I've never had any ill will towards Larry Z for what happened; like I said I question some of his friends and I'd love to know how such a thing was even allowed to happen at a show... I've never had a beef with Larry. With that out of the way:

Unfortunately this is another week that has been quiet for me aside from some moments; one night I did get pretty fired up, though. Monday I did not do a thing and the same goes for Wednesday. Tuesday, I went to Walmart to pick up a few items and that actually was a quiet affair as it was not busy there. About the only interesting thing I did was spend some time in some fantasy baseball drafts; I think I do alright in those. Some of them I do well in, and others not so well. At least I am not always awful. Thursday, though, that was a more interesting day.

Thursday, in the afternoon I mashed a finger against something and that sucked. Besides seeing the movie Run All Night (which was fine), I had dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings. The movie started late as they were stupid and I actually had to go out and tell someone to turn off the lights and actually start showing the trailers. I was not happy about that. Then, I was real unhappy at the Buffalo Wild Wings when I went there for dinner. Now, the food there was tasty; I enjoyed the limited edition buttery maple flavor on the boneless wings I had. However, there were some dumb people around, including the staff. The lady who waited on me was cool and I had no beef with her. When no one working there is smart enough to know when the biggest sporting event of the night (the college basketball tournament starting up again with the Sweet 16) begins... incredible. I didn't say anything because I wanted to see when they figured it out; it took awhile but I was finally able to see the Wichita State vs. Notre Dame game. Of course Wichita State was getting its ass kicked and they ended up losing (I left before the first half ended).

Then, soon before I left the other game began (Wisconsin vs. North Carolina) and even though the setup there allows for several spots where you could watch both games at the same time-which plenty of people there would have wanted-but did they do it? No! It was impossible to see both games without constantly moving your head around like an idiot and I thought that was just stupid. That was a reason why I didn't stay there as long as I expected. I have gotten mad at that place before for a variety of reasons, but I eventually always came back. When I will return there... I have no idea.

Friday I did not do anything. Saturday the only thing I did was visit a busy Winter Garden Village, where I visited a few spots and I did make a purchase. Sunday, that was the day of watching Wrestlemania. I had zero expectations for the show. I only heard bad things about how the show was built up, and the main event featuring a good guy going against Brock Lesnar for the title... but many fans don't even like the good guy. Well, the show completely exceeded my expectations, between the matches and all the gaga that happened there. Some things happened that I wasn't too surprised about, but other things were genuine surprises and it's always nice to be surprised even if you follow the behind the scenes stuff of professional wrestling.

When I return a week from today, not a lot is on the agenda as of yet and I am not sure what I'll be talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment