Monday, September 24, 2018

Southeastern Fire Football, Chek Soda & Adult License Plate Frames

I'll go out of order this time as I imagine everyone is curious as to what an adult license plate frame could be. Well, on Thursday I went with someone to a restaurant; it was an Ale House and our meals were fine. On the way back I noticed quite the car while at a stoplight. It was a new Dodge Challenger and it looked sharp; the vehicle also had quite the license plate frame. It said BRAZZERS. For those that don't know (or at least claim they don't know) of that site, it's one very adult in nature. It's not a very classy thing to have on a vehicle, but maybe this person works for them... and I don't mean the talent that appears in their videos.

Anyhow, back to chronological order. Monday and Tuesday I did nothing at all, except watch the Chicago Bears play a Monday Night Football game against the Seattle Seahawks. The offense was not always pretty to watch but the defense really saved them and allowed Chicago to win the game. In other words, typical Bears football I saw in the first decade of the 21st century. Wednesday, I went to Winter Garden Village as I hadn't been there in awhile. After going to Target I got a special limited edition beverage from Planet Smoothie; it was based on that Smallfoot animated movie coming out late this month... it was good. Thursday I already talked about; Friday, I went into Orlando and did a few things. I won't go into detail, except there were ups and downs and not everything went according to plan. That said, I can't complain as at least I got some exercise from walking around.

Saturday, that was quite interesting. I went and attended my first live football game of the season, and I don't plan on it being the last either. I drove down to Lakeland to see the Southeastern University Fire play. Since they debuted back in 2014 the team has done quite well and yet I had only been there once before, back in 2015 when they defeated Concordia of Alabama 37-7; after the season Concordia dropped their football program. This time they played against another highly regarded team in the NAIA, Bethel (Tennessee) Wildcats. As both are quality I expected a competitive game and that's what it was. Bethel won 40-35 but it went back and forth and was fun to watch. Southeastern has a nice little stadium so I cannot complain about the experience, even if I had to park far away and instead of waiting for a shuddle I made the long walk to and from said stadium. I returned home a different way than my journey there; thus, I passed by a Harvey's Supermarket... I stopped there as that place hadn't been visited by me before. It is a Southeastern chain and this is pretty much the closest location to me. It's comparable to something like a Winn-Dixie, only larger in size. Things weren't fancy but at least it was clean and every section of the store was clearly labeled. I picked up some Chek soda (speaking of Winn-Dixie) and shame on me for not having their orange-pineapple soda in years as it is pretty good.

Friday and Saturday night I watched the returning LivePD and both episodes had tremendous moments so I was happy to see the show return. Sunday I stayed in; I did not go out to see the Chicago Bears game in full against the Arizona Cardinals. What happened in the Seattle game also happened here and Chicago was lucky to win that contest. When I return a week from today, I have a few ideas as to what I'll be discussing.

No comments:

Post a Comment