Monday, January 15, 2018

The One Time My Laptop's Cooling Fan Stopped Working Properly

Yes it is true. While I have other Internet options, I suspect that no matter how I deal with this issue, it will cost a lot of money. Today I went to a national chain that sells computers and was told they don't deal with hardware so I was recommended a local establishment, which yes is closed today for the holiday. Tomorrow I'll discover what the cost will be and decide from there how I'll handle this; as the laptop isn't that old I am definitely not pleased this happened.

Here's a recap of the past week. On Monday the 8th I did go somewhere in the evening. Because it was close by and I got giftcards from there for Christmas, I attended the local Buffalo Wild Wings to see the big college football championship game. I did not like how the game turned out but at least it became exciting after a pretty dreadful first half. While I've had my problems with the local BWW over the years, I am thankful I had no issues while I was there.

Tuesday I did nothing but Wednesday I returned to the Mecum Auto Auction in Kissimmee. I get two tickets from the hookup I have there, so that is why I was there again after being there the previous Sunday. It fit my schedule best to be there on this day. Once again I had a good time looking at all the hundreds of vehicles and sitting down to see a little bit of the actual auction. This time I had dinner on site and it was a good decision; they have several booths set up that sell food and I got the wood fire pizza, which was good. Thursday I did not help my diet any by having pizza again, this time from a popular chain in town. Friday, I got a much-needed haircut and that went fine.

The weekend, I won't say too much about it as I am still miffed about my laptop, which I've only had for a few years so it shouldn't be falling apart like this. I did see The Commuter; I did not expect it to be great so I can't complain then that the movie is fine, even if it is rather stupid at times and the entire plot is on the outlandish side. Two more things I'll mention: yep, traffic is still rather horrendous in Florida (I got pretty mad a few times, even though I am certain those people did not possess enough intellect to know WHY I was mad at them) and I halfway paid attention to the two NFL games on Sunday... Jacksonville pulling off the upset added intrigue even if I give them little chance to beat New England next Sunday, and what a crushing way for the New Orleans Saints to lose, although it was incredible for the Minnesota Vikings.

Hopefully I'll only have good things to talk about when I return a week from today.

No comments:

Post a Comment