Monday, June 26, 2017

Confectioneries, Screamin' Deals & Mossy Oak Pursuit Energy

This won't be the most exciting thing I'll ever post on a Monday, I'll put it that way. Last week, Monday through Wednesday was pretty dull for me. Monday, I went with someone to the local Outback Steakhouse, as a few days prior that other person got a coupon in the mail worth a few bucks off the bill. It was a good decision to go there. Tuesday, I went to McDonald's for dinner, where the person at the counter was a real maroon. I tried to put up with him the best I could and at least the order was not screwed up. Wednesday, nothing happened... except that for a period of time, there was another Internet issue. Thankfully that was fixed but hopefully sometime soon that black cloud over my head will vanish.

Thursday was more interesting. I ended up in Orlando; the main thing I'll mention is that I returned to Sanford. Recently I was at the Buffalo Wild Wings in the city but only had time to have a drink. This time I was also able to eat dinner there. That went fine. After that I went to the nearby Murphy USA gas station to fill up on some cheap gasoline. In their convenience store was a new energy drink. It was Mossy Oak Pursuit Energy, in “original” flavor. Yep, original meant a standard energy drink flavor; it was fine. As hunting outfitter Realtree has offered their own energy drink for yeas now, no surprise that competitor Mossy Oak would try to do the same thing.

Friday and Sunday I did nothing, but Saturday I returned to Orlando. I'll mention two things I did there. I first returned to the Safeway grocery store. I did not know it beforehand but they had some screaming deals. Being able to purchase 5 12-packs of Pepsi products for only 10 bucks, yes please. I then went to the nearby Altamonte Mall. The highlight there was that on the floor they had set up a confectionery stand which offered a bunch of odd candy and you could fill a bag with it, the weight determining what you paid. I did not get too much but what I have eaten so far was good.

Like I said, the preceding week for me was pretty dull. When I return next Monday, things should be more exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment