Monday, May 25, 2015

The One Time I Announced I Was Against Men's Rights Activists

Here's what I've done since last Monday; on Monday the 18th the only thing I did was go get a haircut, which was sorely needed by that point.  I was going to eat after that at the Chipotle literally next door but it was so busy I knew not to wait there and I ate somewhere else instead. Tuesday, all I did was go to Domino's. I know some people who hate that place but in the mail that day there was a flier from there and for only 10 bucks I got a large sausage pizza and cheesy bites. Both were tasty.

Wednesday, I went to a place I haven't visited in awhile, the World of Beer, where I had dinner along with some cider from across the world. It was nice to make my return there. On the jukebox were modern songs, many of which I had never heard of before. Having the SoundHound app to use was nice as it was able to ID all the tunes I wanted to ID. It also reminded me that a lot of music these days is mediocre so I am happy to only pay attention to older music. Thursday was a boring day so let me skip ahead to Friday.

Friday night, I returned to Walt Disney World-the Magic Kingdom in particular-as on that day the promotion returned where for 24 hours straight the park was open. Some people did all 24 hours and that is rather insane. Me, I went there late in the evening and I did not back home until 4:37 AM, which is late even for me and boy was I ever exhausted by the time I left there. It was definitely a bigger crowd there than when they did it last year. I still walked around, ate there, went on some rides, and even when it was rainy for a bit I dealt with it.

Saturday, in the evening I went to Universal Studios CityWalk. I could have done a number of things on that day but I decided to watch the latest UFC pay per view on the big screen, which ended up being a great idea as the pay per view portion was a quality event. I could have chosen several locations to see this but I chose CityWalk as I hadn't been there in awhile and I could have a late dinner before seeing the show. I chose the Burger King Whopper Bar they had there as I hadn't been there in years and I felt like having a Whopper with cheese and bacon, and that's what I did.

I do have to mention that while I was there I saw a dudebro, a real tool, who had on a pretty gross shirt. It was a black shirt with bright orange letters (already a bad sign there) and it said, “Your Makeup's Terrible”. What an A-hole. I highly doubt he was going to “get any chicks” by wearing such a shirt, so was he trying to impress the other D-bags walking around? I don't know but he has to be one of those women-hating trolls known as Men's Rights Activists, who I can't believe exist but they do. I think those individuals are pretty gross and it's just absurd there's men who think that women have too many rights and they feel so threatened by a gender that's still mistreated... how absurd. 

Sunday, I didn't do a thing so I'll announce that I'll be back a week from today. I have nothing planned yet but that is OK. Hopefully everyone has a nice Memorial Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment