Monday, May 11, 2015

Revisiting Restaurants, Animal Kingdom, & Mundane Events

Unfortunately this was another not so exciting week. At least there were some moments.

Here's a recap of what I've done in the past week. Last Monday the 4th I ended up getting food from a restaurant known as Crispers; among other things they sell sandwiches; I once in awhile eat there when I'm elsewhere but I haven't ordered from their location in Clermont in years. I am not sure why as I think their food is fine. Tuesday, me and someone went to a certain quick service restaurant. Back when I grew up in the Midwest I ate many times at the restaurant known as Culver's. I was happy when they came to Florida recently and once I heard they were coming right to Clermont, only about 3 miles from where I live, that made me quite happy. From what I heard and then saw in person, since they opened at the end of last month that place has been real popular. They make real good food so it was worth the wait, but I do not know when I'll return there.

Wednesday I didn't do a thing but Thursday, I had free time so I went to Walt Disney World again. It was the Animal Kingdom in particular and as I heard from someone, many parts of the park are under construction. It was still nice to walk around there and look at all the animals. Having a Dole pineapple whip was nice too! 

After that I was going to eat at another spot but complications happen so instead I ended up at International Drive, and right by the brand new attraction known as the Orlando Eye, which is a fancy 400 foot Ferris Wheel and around there is I-Drive 360, which has several attractions, stores, and restaurants. I'll go there at another time to see what that's like. Where I ate at was a place I hadn't been to in awhile, Brick House Tavern + Tap. I had the chicken & waffles... along with a cold beverage.

Friday through Sunday were laid back. I only went to some places in town, such as Walmart (I got some miscellaneous items) and the clothing store known as Belk, which I hadn't been to in awhile. As for Mother's Day that day turned out fine. When I return a week from today I hope to have more to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment