Monday, August 26, 2013

Walmart Country Bumpkins, Purple Pills, & Fat Kids W/ Stringy Mullets

What an up and down week I had. Last Monday, I saw quite the amazing thing at Walmart; even for Walmart it was incredible. I went there to pick up a few items, which is what I did. All the registers were full so I decided to try and find one that had a short line. I did find one... and it was an older woman who, well, looked like she was from the backwoods of Lake County, Florida. I am just saying that as an observation. She also had TWO shopping cards jam-packed with items, and almost all of it was cheap random crap, from a mop to kids sandals, a pair of sunglasses and other miscellaneous items that I can't figure how they tie together, and who exactly all those items were for; how many people does she live with, I have no idea. I was fascinated to see how much all that crap cost when the most expensive item was a small vacuum cleaner. Turns out, it costs $631.19! Amazing. Even better, she paid all but 300 bucks of the bill with a credit card; the rest of it was paid with 3 one hundred dollar bills. Only at a Walmart.

Tuesday, I went with someone to Olive Garden as hey, they were offering their sometimes deal of a never-ending pasta bowl and I did take advantage of that. Wednesday was dull, so Thursday... apparently this day was “Treat Blair Like Crap And Disrespect Him For No Reason Day” and I did not get the memo and I had to figure it out on my own. I had free time so I returned to Walt Disney World. A humblebrag, that it is. I had to make sure that my new annual pass worked, as when I got it the previous week, my old pass was still active for a few days after that. Yeah, it does work.

I went to the Magic Kingdom. I went on a few rides and that was nice. Sure, I got annoyed by some of the people there, but that always happens at WDW. Having a park employee totally disrespect you, though... not cool. I'll spare you the long story and just say that I should have let that fat toad know how I felt about his asshole ways. At least for the most part I still had a decent time there. I left the park to go home but I stopped at one of the Hess gas stations they have on property. I went in to get a drink; they had a Coca Cola Freestyle machine so it was all the better. I got some other small items and I went up to pay. The individual they had at the cash register... not to be a jerk but it's no wonder he works at a place like a gas station! Problem is, he doesn't even have the intellect or math skills to realize when the amount I have to pay is obviously wrong, as it was in this case. I eventually showed him the error of my ways but this cretin also disrespected me and said, “Oh, the cash register is never wrong”, as if I was stupid for doubting what it said when he was the dumbsh*t that couldn't punch in correctly what I wanted to purchase. Maybe he should be digging ditches as that seems most suited for his brainpower.

Friday I did not do anything except have an odd dream where for reasons unknown for me the D12 song Purple Pills was heard in the dream (pretty strange) so onto Saturday, and things did not turn out as planned but aside from even more tools, it was a fine day. I went up to Sanford as it's a town north of Orlando I usually do not spend a lot of time in due to distance away from where I live. Someone I know was going to have an annual get-together at a German restaurant. The plans ended up changing at the last minute, but for more than understandable reasons and I'll leave it vague like that. I did go to a MovieStop in Sanford to get some used (and one new) DVD's/Blu-Rays. I walked around the Seminole Town Center Mall and I had dinner there via A&W. Also while I was there, I saw a fat teenage boy with an incredible stringy mullet! It was quite the sight.

After that I drove to the Altamonte Mall and stayed there for a short while before leaving and I stopped to get gas before I made it home. At the Altamonte Mall, though, I saw another example where I wonder why “the young people” are so damn stupid these days. It was three boys who looked to be about 13 or 14 and one boy who was afew years older and I presume he drove them to the mall. Anyhow, the boys all made loud animal noises! True story. I did give them dirty looks as it was well-deserved.

Sunday was a typical Sunday for me in that I stayed in and did nothing... although I saw something online that shocked even cynical me. Don't ask where I saw this but somewhere on the Internet I saw a teenage girl use the word “upsest” and I was completely befuddled. Then, looking at context clues, I figured out she meant “obsessed”. Upsest! That is incredible. I have to make clear that I do NOT know this girl, thank the heavens.

For the upcoming week, I do not have much planned at all. I am sure I'll stumble into some things worth talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment