Monday, January 28, 2013

This May Be The Worst Blog I'll Ever Do

I know, now much enticement to read this, but at least this is a short one. I really did not do much of anything this past week, aside from a week ago today. I really can't say too much about the new Racetrac gas station that opened about 2 miles from where I live, or how it has a nice convenience store attached to it. Why bother griping about how I honked at a dumbass driver who was acting like a real idiot, even if it happened close to home? It's not even worth it to talk much about how the C key on my laptop was sticky, making typing a real pain, before I finally fixed it last night. I won't even say much about the “steelhorsing” phenomenon that was popular for a few days before dying down, although I think it was amazing that former WWE wrestlers MVP (who I saw wrestle locally before being signed by them) and Matt Hardy knew about it and mentioned it on Twitter.

At least the next blog should be much better, as I plan on going out Saturday night to watch the latest UFC pay per view (the free show they had on FX and FOX this past Saturday was pretty good) and then the next evening I'll be somewhere to watch the Super Bowl; I do not know yet where I'll be watching either.

So, let me talk about this past Monday. I had free time so I was planning on doing something. Unfortunately, due to things beyond my control, my plans had to change. I tried to make the best of it and I went on over to the east side of Orlando for the first time in a few months. I stopped by a MovieStop to look at what new and (mostly) used DVD's they had. I indeed got some as I always do. After that I returned to good old Friendly Confines for the first time in about a month. It was the same old same old there, which is fine by me. I had banana bread beer, which was indeed tasty.

Unfortunately, that is it for me for this blog. I do promise the one I'll post next Monday will be much better, barring anything major negative event happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment