Monday, November 5, 2012

The Blog Where I Realize I Still Have Plenty Of Haters

I'll explain in a bit what I am referring to. This week ended up being more eventful than expected. Monday... it was not the best day. I won't get into it as it's my personal life. Don't worry it's nothing serious I need to say here. It's just that sometimes your best isn't good enough, you know. Let me instead mention that I did have dinner at a Five Guys (a quality place, as always) and after that I walked around for a bit at the nearby Altamonte Mall. That's all I really feel like saying. I don't feel like saying much more as I don't want anyone to feel depressed, you know. But hey, I don't want anyone to feel bad or worry about me. I'll be fine. Heck, compared to what all those people experienced in the Northeast a week ago, I should never complain.

Tuesday, I had free time in the afternoon so I decided to go to the local Epic Theatres and finally check out Paranormal Activity 4. It's probably a sign that I didn't go to see it as soon as I could like I did with the first three; in hindsight, boy am I glad I did not see it at its midnight debut. The two lead teenagers were actually good and you didn't hate them. The story, though, pure crap. There were massive plot holes and lapses in logic that ended up being infuriating. Then the ending was a total wet fart and not satisfying at all. Sure, the movie had creepy moments but overall it was wildly disappointing; I really liked the first three, so maybe the series is running out of steam doing the same old shit all the time.

Wednesday, it wasn't the most exciting of Halloweens. I stayed in and relaxed. I did watch some horror films, including the 2007 film Trick 'r Treat, which for some reason (probably drama-related in nature) was treated like crap by Warner Brothers and it deserved far better as it's a real good and fun anthology movie. I did discover that a wrestling fan who I had seen at local shows many times in the past (believe it or not, it's been almost three full years since I had gone to shows regularly; I have a hard time believing it myself) must follow me on Twitter as the day before I mentioned how PA 4 “left a bad taste in my mouth.” He replied to me and made the expected homosexual-related remark concerning what put a bad taste in my mouth. Cute, real cute. After all those years he's still MAD about me.

What the issue was... back when I reviewed local shows I said some things about him... all those things I stand by. He is a big fat bald guy who acts like an ass and I mentioned that and he obviously still holds a grude about it. Me, I am like “yeah whatever, dude” about it. Back 5 years ago when me and him were at the same show he took an unauthorized photo of me and posted it online. Incredibly creepy, yes. I did retweet that crude comment he made about me to show I still have haters after all of these years and to show off the intelligence of said haters. And he isn't even one of the minions of Jared David St. Laurent either. I know I haven't mentioned those guys in ages so if you're relatively new to these blogs... I'll just say that Jared David is a guy with a severe mental illness who tries his damndest to try and ruin people's lives and he's a loathsome pile of crap. The people who worship him are just about as bad. I haven't really thought of that pathetic gang in months; I am sure that revelation will make them mad. As that is about as much attention as they deserve... it probably shouldn't be a surprise then why I don't feel like going to shows any longer. The fact that when I look at results the past few years more often than not I wonder what in the blue hell is going on with a various promotion in terms of booking the fed and storylines and such things; I feel befuddled by it, you know. Unfortunately the local wrestling scene isn't like how it used to be in the good old days, to sound like a bitter old man.

Thursday, I went to Walt Disney World; Epcot, to be exact. I had some food from the Food & Wine Festival I wasn't able to get to the last time. There was even more whiny bratty kids there and rude A-hole parents there than usual; I tried to ignore that the best I could. The old band that they had playing there a few times a day this time was... 38 Special. Awesome. They played some random tunes and also the three ones you hear on the radio stations, and I saw various older people getting down to their music. Tremendous. I don't know if this is just BS as in this person just made it up because the lyrics could be interpreted that way, but according to that anonymous messageboard person, their most famous song Hold On Loosely is actually about choking your chicken! It's possible...

Friday was another lazy day, but Saturday I decided to get more exercise as I certainly could use it. I went to that James A. Van Fleet State Trail (the same one I biked oh so many months ago) and this time I walked part of it. It was nice to get some fresh air. The only wildlife of note I saw was a tortoise. Still, at least I did something out of the norm. I did go to Burger King afterwards; I wanted to use their Coca-Cola Freestyle and plus I decided to go with their Wisconsin White Cheddar Whopper again, this time with bacon and lettuce. A fine meal it was. Strawberry Sprite mixed with Vanilla Sprite is also a fine decision.

Sunday was NFL time, so I went to Friendly Confines to watch the Chicago Bears go against the Tennessee Titans. The Titans aren't a very good team, I knew this already. However, I was caught off-guard by just how much of a massacre the game proved to be. Tennessee looked absolutely atrocious! They made numerous mistakes and allowed Chicago to make many great plays and no surprise then the Bears won 51-20 in a game that wasn't as close as the score would suggest. It was great watching Chicago so thoroughly dominate someone. The rest of the month, the opponents of the Bears will be a lot more difficult than the Titans. December won't be too easy either but November is awfully tough.

There isn't too much else to say about my time there. Thankfully there wasn't any loathsome behavior I had to deal with that raised my ire and dander. One thing I noticed is that after I parked the Mazda and I walked to FC, there was dried-up vomit in the parking lot! Obviously, someone had a great time at the sports bar the night before. Once I got home, things were going fine... then suddenly I developed a headache and did not feel well at all. I have no idea why. I ended up taping something I wanted to watch live; yes, I still use VHS tapes to do this. It still works for me.

For this upcoming week, I plan on seeing a movie or two on the big screen. I know for certain I'll see the new movie Skyfall as hey, it's Bond and this time it looks more like a traditional Bond film than the other two Craig movies. Otherwise, there's the big election on Tuesday, and it is on purpose that I haven't said a thing about it until now; I will NOT be touching that with a 39 foot pole. I am sure I will participate in other interesting activities no matter what they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment