Friday, November 16, 2012

My Last Blog Post For Awhile

In case you missed the news, I was in a car accident late Monday afternoon. Of course I won't be saying much about that whole thing except that everyone ended up fine. Considering that I will be laying real low until this whole matter is settled, this will be the last blog I will do for awhile. Not much to talk about, you know. Once things are back to normal I shall return. During the meantime I will still be writing about various things that happen so once I do return it may be a jam-packed blog. I will still be on Facebook and Twitter, making comments when appropriate. And I will still be talking about movie at my movie reviews blog at: http://blairreviewsmovies.blogspot.com/

Hopefully no one worries too much about me. I'll be fine. Being in a car accident is no fun-I had never been in one, as a driver or passenger-but I'll manage the situation.

Now, onto what I did this week. Well, Monday was a wash. Tuesday I stayed at home. Wednesday, the one thing I did that was not crash-related was go to the dentist. It was a simple cleaning and thankfully, nothing bad was found so I don't have to go back there until May of next year. Thursday was another quiet day and later today I am getting a ride from someone and we will be going to the local Steak & Shake, where ironically I was driving to on Monday when the wreck happened. I am sure I'll enjoy being there.

As if losing Mako's and my vehicle wasn't bad enough... Hostess is now going out of business! Leave the memories alone. At least I'll return to this blog in hopefully a short amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment