Sunday, September 23, 2012

A Special Sunday Morning Angry Blog

It's been a long while since I've posted a blog here and it wasn't on a Monday; but, Saturday night something happened and it seemed like the right thing to do to type this up late Saturday night while I am still fired up about it. To copy and paste (for the most part) what I wrote on Twitter and Facebook last night:

“Saturday night ended up being total crap; when you go to your usual spot to try and watch the UFC pay per view (the first one in more than a month due to a show being cancelled at the last minute; I've gone to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch it for more than a year and a half now) and hardly any TV are showing the prelim fights, there are plenty of meatheads around who are yelling and bellowing AND one of those yelling meatheads keeps on touching you trying to talk to you and claiming to know you when you've never seen them before... I left, went home, and became even less of a people person than usual; thus, I'll have to illegally watch the pay per view as much as I hate to do so; I am not as hot for the show as I was before tonight went down the toilet and for at least the next few months I'll have to try and find another spot to go to to watch the pay per views as I don't feel like returning to BWW anytime soon.”

I've never been the type to take sports so seriously. As cool as college football was (before it was revealed in many different ways this “amateur” thing was SO dirty and corrupt and money-grubbing and many schools would totally piss on tradition for an extra buck... that made me give up on it, pretty much), I've never been a Troglodyte for it; sad to say many people are like that, especially in the South. You can't swing a dead cat without hitting one of those dumbasses down here in the South. Being around so many of those meatheads soured my mood and after having to spend time close by one of those bellowing buttheads and then he tried to talk to me and claims he knows me from the past when I've never seen him in my life... I actually yelled at him (something rare for me if you've known me for a good amount of time) and told him to stop touching me, as I'd rather not have some A-hole I've never seen keep on touching me.

I know I've said it before here but I'm not always a people person. That seemingly is how I've always been. Now, of course I try to be friendly enough when I am out in public. I am not the talkative type but that's just me. Of course, when you try to talk in a group setting and more often than not you get blown off/ignored/been made clear you should not be talking... that is why I haven't become much of a people person. I wish that wasn't the case but alas it is. Usually that is A-OK with me; I often don't mind doing most things on my own, or driving to places and meeting people there. That's just me.

Sure, this night was pretty bad but when I post my usual blog Monday afternoon, that should be quite a bit cheerier than this one is. The rest of the week has been fine. When I am out and about today hopefully I am not disgusted with the human race like I was last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment