Monday, May 28, 2012

Tales Of The Magnificent Seven & Buffalo Bill

Here is what I've done since this past Tuesday. That day was rather dull except that I got my burned-out headlight replaced. It was at Wal-Mart's automotive service. I know I know with Wal-Mart, but it was done quickly and the price was right, so you can't complain.

Wednesday, well, that's when the complaining can start. I and someone else went to Ruby Tuesday to eat dinner. A handful of times in the past but it had to be at least 5 years since I had gone there and eaten inside their restaurant. Apparently they had a new menu so that someone else decided that would be a good reason to go there. Unfortunately, the service wasn't all that great and TWICE my pal's order got screwed up. Their meal ended up being free but we were still not too pleased about the whole ordeal. I won't hang a name on them, that's for sure.

Thursday was pretty boring so I'll skip ahead to Friday and... Mako's! Hey, I had to go there to finally get that bodyshot from one lady in particular, which did end up happening. I'll likely be back there late next month for my only June appearance there; I think I'll have enough planned for that month to keep myself busy. Besides that quality bodyshot I received from a shapely young lady, there's a few more things to mention:

* Not too long after I got there I happened to notice a certain lady. I checked her out while not getting the best look at her face. Hey, I'm being honest. A little later I passed by her and she happened to look quite a bit like someone who used to work there and I definitely would like to at least say hello to and have a brief chat with her. As that lady passed by me and paid me no attention I presume it must not have been her as she wouldn't have done something like that to me... she ended up vanishing before I could try and investigate things further. Even if that was her and she no-sold me, I'm not mad about it. I hope that dame has been fin, as except for one misunderstanding, I always thought she was pretty cool and I hope she's been doing great.

* Sure, it'd be great if people weren't apparently repulsed by me in general and acted like they'd rather acquire HIV than even briefly chat with me but I've been used to that sort of behavior for years...

* But hey, I don't want to bring everyone down, as I wasn't let down by that interesting sighting. I had a pretty good time there. How could I feel bad when a group I'll call The Magnificent Seven walked in? They were a group of ladies, one of which was celebrating a birthday, and overall all seven girls were quite attractive. They had a pretty good time there, all of them apparently having their fair amount of alcohol during their night downtown. Some of them were dancing on the bar by the poles they had, and they weren't bad pole-dancers... unfortunately, one of them apparently lost a cell phone, as they also spent some time looking for an item that they never ending up finding. I did feel bad for that group; during the night I happened to be right by them, when the club was at its most crowded. The birthday girl yelled to me that it was indeed her birthday; I was nice and wished her a happy birthday.

* Later in the night a pair of girls was dancing on stage, and as I said before, I'm always happy to give those ladies attention as hey, why else would they be dancing on stage?

* The last time I was there I saw something out of the ordinary... a young African-American lady who happened to be eitehr a midget or a dwarf. She was rather tiny, too. I did not see anything like that this time around.

* What I did see, though... a girl fight! Near the end of the night I was standing around and a group of people passed me, and it was obvious that two of them were beefing against each other. Suddenly, a Pier 6 Brawl broke out and the fighters in question were quickly thrown out. I wish I could have had a better view but then again I've seen my share of girl fights in the past.

While I wish that one thing or two would have turned out differently and there wouldn't be that mystery, it still was good times there and that bodyshot was worth the wait. And I did not run into One Eyed Willie, so that was also a plus.

Saturday, the only action came in the evening, when I went to the local Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the latest UFC pay per view. Overall it was a pretty darn good show top to bottom.

I watched that and tried to look at the other sports action going on, like a baseball game and a big NBA playoff game between Boston and Philadelphia. There was a Boston fan there who thankfully was gone before the game finished, but a handful of times when something to his liking happened he would bellow out... well, not words; it was more like sounds that tried to be words but failed. He seriously was that hard to understand. It was like he was a hick from the deepest of the backwoods who had who knows what locked up in his shack and somehow made his way to Buffalo Wild Wings in his jalopy. He looked the part, too! I mean honestly, he creeped me out in the Buffalo Bill from The Silence of the Lambs sort of way. I would SO not be surprised if he looked at himself in the mirror, put on some lipstick and say, “I'd F me... hard” and then did a crazy dance with his weiner tucked between his legs! He was that creepy overall.

While I was there I had the usual boneless buffalo wings and some PBR's because they were cheap. I overheard that after 11 PM, Long Island Iced Teas were only 2 bucks each. That was good news to me! I indeed have some of those. Don't worry, I did make it home fine. There wasn't much else to say about the night except that a random old biker woman type brought in her little dog; that's out of the norm.

I'll be back a week from today. Hopefully there are no moments where I am contemplative about things and I do feel bad because I am different and I feel like I often get treated unfairly because of that. Like I said, though, I am sadly used to that sort of behavior. Anyway, the upcoming week will be quieter than the last few weeks I have had, but I know I'll end up doing something or another and it'll be worth writing about.

No comments:

Post a Comment