Monday, June 3, 2013

The Blog Where I Reference Dikembe Mutombo Mpolondo Mukamba Jean-Jacques Wamutombo

Yes, I am referencing the birth name of the former NBA player and now Geico commercial star. There is a reason why, and there isn't too much else that happened since this past Tuesday that would make for a good blog title, so here you go. Hell, there isn't too much to talk about in general

Tuesday and Wednesday were dull, so Thursday I had free time and I had a choice as to what to see. I could have gone to a wrestling show in Orlando at a National Guard Armory where I swear I've seen at least 5 different promotions use throughout the years (for good reason, as for the most part it's a great place to have a wrestling event); it is a company that usually has shows in the Northeast. I then looked at the lineup and compared it to the ticket prices, which I only discovered the day of the event. With the relatively high cost and the lineup/matches... no. I instead decided to use my money elsewhere, and I was able to use the rest of a giftcard I got for Christmas, so I went to the AMC Theatres at Downtown Disney to see Fast & Furious 6 for a second time, and on their giant ETX screen to boot.

It was great to see it that way. I could have done without the pair of ladies who I think snuck in about halfway (either that or moved from the middle level to the bottom, but I'll presume it was the former) and then I heard yapping. I stared at them and it must have worked. Imagine what would have happened had I wagged my finger at them as if I was Mr. Mutombo.

Friday, my headphones died so I went to Office Depot to pick up two of them. One of them is to use currently, and once that goes bad I have one available right away. About time I come up with that idea. Saturday, it was the time to get a new phone. It was about time, as the phone I had, I got way back in '08 and it worked fine, except for the battery, which was never replaced. By this time it was in pretty poor condition. So, it was about time for a new phone. I got the LG Revere 2, which is still a flip phone, but I don't care! It's not like I use a phone that much any longer so I just need something basic in case of emergencies. I don't need a smartphone either, as I have an iPod Touch to use apps and WiFi. So, an “uncool” flip phone works for me. I may get crap for it on Twitter but that is OK with me.

Sunday, I stayed in, and that's about it for the recap. I won't talk about how I have dealt with some quite aggravating traffic the past two weeks or so, but I gripe about traffic almost all the time so I better not do it again. It just turned out the past few days were boring for me. When I post my next blog on the 10th, I'll try for it to be more entertaining and more lengthy than this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment