Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Thanksgiving, The Hunt for Red October, Space Mountain & Shrimp Dinners

There is not too much to write about since the last time I did one of these. Due to how “the plague” has been ravaging much of the country-Florida being one of the hotspots-it has been wise to not be out all that often unless I am at a place like a grocery store or Walmart to get some essentials. Of course I still once in awhile see a fool without a mask on in a grocery store or Walmart; it just makes me shake my head. Don't worry, I do not confront them... instead, walking away as far away from them as possible is what happens. Anyhow, Thanksgiving was for certain different this year than any previous year in my life... there is no complaints as it was still went with family and that's the important thing.

Otherwise, among the things I can discuss here, there is not too much else to say. One afternoon was spent at the Magic Kingdom; I have an annual pass-thankfully it won't renew until two months from now-and it might as well be used. As they temperature screen everyone and rigidly enforce the mask rule, there were not too many worries about being at WDW. The crowd was not heavy so Space Mountain Early last month I saw The Hunt for Red October on the big screen as it was a tribute to the late Sean Connery. Viewing it that way was a good time. Last week, I went to a Joe's Crab Shack as it's been too long since a shrimp dinner was had. It was good and the place being the opposite of busy was fine with me in terms of health concerns.

Right before Christmas I'll return and post something new. There actually is more than one activity planned for the rest of the year so there will be things to discuss. Hopefully by then I'll be feeling like it is the Christmas season.

No comments:

Post a Comment